Thursday, December 6, 2012

Crest 3D White Strips



  As a member of Influenster I was chosen to try the  Crest® 3D White Professional Effects Whitestrips.  I was excited to be chosen to try this product and share my experience with others. 
    You get professional results in 20 days and you will notice a difference within 3 days of use. I think they are very easy to use and the taste isn't so bad at all. Much more pleasant and easier than going to the dentist. 
 The photo above is during the use of the Crest 3D whitestrips. You can feel it working to whiten your teeth. I had no sensitivity issues at all with these strips. I put them on and watched tv as they worked. Very simple. No hassle. 
   The above photo is a BEFORE shot of my teeth. The following is an AFTER shot of my teeth:
  I am very pleased with my results of the Crest #D White Stips and highly recommend them to anyone wanting to whiten their teeth with out the hassle. The AFTER shot is after 20 uses. However, I did notice a difference after only 3 days of use.   
               
   
  

No comments:

Post a Comment