Wednesday, December 5, 2012

All Natural Good Earth Tea

  Yesterday I received 2 Free tea bags and a $1 off Coupon from Good Earth Tea. This was my first time to try their tea. I was very impressed with the Original Sweet & Spicy Herbal Tea Blend which is Caffeine Free. First of all I enjoy drinking a cup of hot tea before bed so being caffeine free is a plus for me. The aroma from this tea is just so wonderful and inviting. The combination of natural herbs in this blend is awesome. There is cinnamon, lemongrass, peppermint, chamomile, anise seed and orange peel in the Sweet & Spicy just to name a few of the herbs. I will be using my $1 off coupon to purchase some of this Flavor. 

        Tonight I tried the other tea bag that came: Green Tea LemonGrass. It contains green tea, lemongrass, rose petals, peppermint and other natural flavors. If you like green tea you may enjoy this one. I didn't care much for this blend myself. It may have had more to do with the lemongrass. I didn't taste the peppermint in this at all. I guess I prefer the sweeter tasting blends.
       There are more blends to choose from. You can check out there website here: Good Earth Tea or you can also find them on Facebook: Facebook Page for Good Earth Tea 

                                           

1 comment: