Wednesday, November 7, 2012

SmartFood All Naturall Popcorn

                       Smartfood Selects

  I am a member of BzzAgent. They send Free products to you to try and give them feed back on. I took part it the Smartfood Selects Campaign and really enjoyed trying the products. They sent a full size bag of the Buffalo Cheddar PopCorn. It was very cheesy and the buffalo was just enough to make it spicy without being overly hot. I'm one who loves Buffalo wing sauce so this was a very nice healthy and natural snack for me and my family.

  They also sent 2 small bags of SmartFood Selects popped chips. These too are very tasty. The Garlic Tomato Basil Hummus  is my favorite and again a very healthy choice in snacks. 

   I have bought SmartFood Select products since my free products and I believe that this line of natural healthy snacks will become a favorite in our household. 



   



       


    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment